Sunday, May 06, 2007

my favourite slippers is spoilt,
thanks to royce lee chee peng (:

ahahahas.
went to 7eleven ytd night with royce&shaun.
bought creme egg :DDD
yeahhh!!!
yummy! xDD

den on the way back,
royce kept waving to other strangers =___=
&even shouted to ask for other girls de no.
one shouted 999 =____=
super lame laaaaa.
royce try push me into an empty scary hse.
i scream scream scream, den dunno shuan or royce step on my right slipper,
den i almost fell down =__=
lolx.
in the end, my right slipper spoil =_____=
*heartbroken )':
den shaun volunteered to piggyback me.
woohoo! :D
lolx. but piggyback halfway jiu buay tahan liao,
coz i too heavy le =x
wahahaha.
den we exchanged our right slippers,
he wear my spoil one, i wear his size 8 one.
lolx. den he buay tahan again
&said he prefer piggyback me.
ahahas.
den piggyback again lor xD

finally reach home le.
den shaun was sweating like hell la.
super funny.
ahahahas.
okay la.
gtg le.
tata~ xDDD

No comments: